We Are Hiring!
SG Future Tennis Team
We are looking for local professional tennis coaches who fit the criteria listed below. The Coach…
- should have sound knowledge and passion for Tennis;
- is equipped with strong communication and social skills to be engaging;
- speaks good command of English to ensure effective communication with clients;
- commits in ensuring his/her clients’ enjoyment, improvement and success;
- is able to retain clients because they appreciate them and their expertise;
- dedicates his/her time and effort to their tennis coaching career;
- comes on board with company’s directions and goals;
- promotes teamwork and contributes actively in a team;
- upholds good values in terms of personal integrity and work ethics;
- bears the willingness to improve, learn and obtain higher tennis qualifications.
SG Future Tennis considers our biggest and most important assets are our coaches. Consequently, we believe that through mutual respect, work guidance and training, we will be able to establish a healthy and lasting relationships in order to build a strong and capable team.
Therefore, we strive to ensure that our coaches are provided with the commendable and stable financial arrangement, performance incentives and career development.
Tennis Coaching Job description:
The Head Coach will be responsible for conducting private tennis lessons as well as group programmes for kids and adult clients. He/She will be expected to work up to five and a half days per week. He/She will also be required to plan and submit his/her weekly work schedule and reports in accordance to arrangements made with their assigned clients.
Additionally, he/she will be expected to be involved in training and lesson planning, marketing of the company’s profile and professional development of coaches under his/her charge.
Coaches will be responsible for conducting tennis lessons as well as group programmes for junior and adult clients. They will be expected to work up to five and a half days per week.
Additionally, they will also be required to plan and submit their weekly work schedule and reports in accordance to arrangements made with their assigned clients. Additionally the next coach to be hired would need to be available to commence beginning of July at the latest.
Head Coach/Coach should have at the following qualifications:
a. An internationally recognized tennis coaching certification five or more years of experience.
b. A degree/diploma or equivalent in related field from a certified educational institution
Some of the following certifications:
c. ITF(International Tennis Federation)
d. USPTR (United States Professional Registry)
e. RPT – Registro Professional De Tennis Certification
f. PTR – Professional Tennis Registry Certification
g. Current or Former PE Teacher or school player
To apply for the position of a coach with SG Future Tennis, please fill up the form below or email us the following to email@example.com:
b. Recent photo;
c. Letters of recommendations and references.